Groom bridge land is agricultural land which has potential for growth. Groom bridge is positioned on the sting of west Kent, some seven kilometres to the west of Tun bridge Wells.
Groom bridge is notable for the unspoiled nature of The Inexperienced and its enclosure by teams of buildings which are fully harmonious and with nothing misplaced.
The Key Traits of Groom bridge Land are:
– The unspoiled rural setting within the Metropolitan Inexperienced Belt and the Excessive Wald space of Excellent Pure Magnificence;
– The topography created by the valley of the River Prom and dominance of bushes within the parks, alongside roads and the river and encircling the northern aspect of the settlement;
– The sloping inexperienced and its distinctive array of seventeenth century cottages, remarkably unspoiled On account of the above, the 56 listed buildings, at least 27 of that are Grade II* and 5 are Grade I. Such a focus of excessive grades is wholly distinctive and serves to underscore the very particular high quality of the settlement;
– Groom bridge Place, remarkably little altered because it was rebuilt within the second half of the seventeenth century, with its seventeenth century walled backyard and seventeenth century and later landscaped park, a Grade II* registered panorama;
– The ‘Gothic survival’ church in-built 1625, an uncommon date for the constructing of a church, and the 4 listed Cam field monuments within the churchyard;
– The whole ensemble of village inexperienced, church and Groom bridge Place with solely the minimal of intrusion from the twentieth and twenty first centuries;
– The mellow number of constructing supplies, of brick, tile hanging, tile roofs, timber-framing, sandstone and climate boarding;
– The tender and ambiguous boundaries of the properties fronting The Inexperienced; and
– The harmonious uniformity of paint colors for doorways and home windows on The Inexperienced.
The distinctive qualities of Groom bridge have been acknowledged for a few years and the village is nicely preserved. Groom bridge Place is wealthy in historic associations and present day points of interest. All these traits make it a land with potential for funding.